Maris Systems Design is a growing design & build automation firm located in Spencerport, New York. A small team feel with global client work, Maris is a dynamic environment with opportunity to expand your career across multiple industries. Maris is currently hiring across multiple positions, including this Mechanical Build Technician role.
• Fit assemble components according to assembly blueprints with the knowledge of machine construction using hand tools and power tools
• Verify conformance of components to bill of materials and blueprints using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges and micrometers.
• Test operation of assembly after verifying alignment and the tolerances of moving parts.
• Proficiency in blueprint reading
• Ability to use precision measuring tools
• Basic machining skills: mills, lathe, and grinders
• Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Health/Medical plan with vision rider; 80% paid by Maris
• HRA Benefit Provided lowering employees out of pocket expense
• Dental Plan; 100% paid by Maris
• Life Insurance; 100% paid by Maris
• 401K plan partnered with the top performing 401K supplier in the area
• Short term & long term disability
• Paid vacations, holidays, sick days
• Flex time
• Holiday bonuses
• Continued education and specialized career training
• New York State apprenticeship program sponsorships
• Competitive wages; both hourly and salary options available
To apply: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.