Maris Systems Design is a growing design & build automation firm located in Spencerport, New York. A small team feel with global client work, Maris is a dynamic environment with opportunity to expand your career across multiple industries. Maris is currently hiring across multiple positions, including this Project Manager role.
• Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale automation projects up to $10M+, providing a quality machine on time and within budget.
• Serve as primary interface with customers, sales, engineering, and operations in order to identify and resolve technical, schedule, and financial issues.
• Review high-level project deliverables based upon User Requirements and schedule/prioritize them accordingly.
• Prepare and present progress reports, schedule updates, project reviews, and performance reports to management and customers as required.
• Develop risk mitigation plans to prevent overruns to budget and schedule.
• Proactively identify and manage changes in project scope, identifies potential problems, and devises contingency plans.
• Estimate revenue recognition by quarter and compare financial goals, ensuring timely invoicing, proper project division, and smooth cash flow.
• Integrate financial data for multiple projects through the Estimated Cost to Finish process on a weekly basis.
• Forecast and analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, and utilization of resources across projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Management experience
• Health/Medical plan with vision rider; 80% paid by Maris
• HRA benefit provided lowering employees out of pocket expense
• Dental plan; 100% paid by Maris
• Life insurance; 100% paid by Maris
• 401K plan partnered with the top performing 401K supplier in the area
• Short term and long term disability
• Paid vacations, holidays, sick days
• Flex time
• Holiday bonuses
• Continued education and specialized career training
• New York State apprenticeship program sponsorships
• Competitive wages; both hourly and salary options are available
To apply: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org