We’re often asked, “What do you make at Maris?” The simplest answer is: “We design and build machines that make the products most of us experience every day.”
Clients come to us with demanding timelines and difficult challenges, often with products that have never been manufactured in volume before.
Maris Systems has a long resume of success stories in the Consumer category include projects such as:
- Cable and Connector Assembly
- High Speed Connector Assembly
- Shampoo Bottle Label Inspection
- Ink Jet Cartridge Manufacturing and Filling
- Window Sash Testing
- Valve Assembly and Test
- High-Speed Consumer Can/Bottle Label Sorting and Packaging Equipment
- Universal Socket Assembly
- Turbine Probes
- Sorting and Testing Cell Phone Antennas
- Cell Phone Frame Test Equipment
- Cultured Stone
- Radio and Communication Devices
- Metal Halide Lighting Assemblies
- Lighting Sub-Assemblies
- Tube Bending
- Wet Quick Connectors
- Compact Handheld Lawn Sprayers
- Torch Nozzle Packaging
- Foil Pouch Sealing
- Air Gun Sub Assembly
- CO2 Cartridge Crimping
WHO WE HELP
From lean to mean, our systems have been deployed from Rochester around the world to help some of the largest fortune companies achieve their production goals
From Assembly to durability testing our systems have been deployed globally to help our automotive clients achieve successful PPAPs and Production launches.
Our attention to detail and understanding of stringent GAMP medical specifications make us the perfect partner for your assembly, test and packaging equipment needs.
Maris maintains an ITAR certification for both the Aerospace and Defence Industries. Our systems are designed to ensure that our client’s intellectual property stays secure.