Maris Systems Design is a growing design & build automation firm located in Spencerport, New York. A small team feel with global client work, Maris is a dynamic environment with opportunity to expand your career across multiple industries including Automotive, Consumer Products, Electronics/Semiconductor, Computers and Peripherals, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Military, and Food industries. Maris is a great co-op opportunity for hands-on experience in a wide variety of automation projects.
Mechanical Designers complete machine design from proposal to release, overseeing design and detail, specify purchase components, cycle times and budget.
- Concepts and designs for all mechanisms, stands, cells and systems
- Provide sound design concepts based on experience and thorough review of the application
- Maintaining scope, budget, and schedule
- Specification and review of application specific devices such as feeders, linear motion, robots, etc.
- Participation in weekly team workload review and planning
- Provide detailing support, assembly views and bill of material information
- Controls line-ups and cycle time estimates for designs
- Printing and plotting drawing packages for Checking & Release
- 5-10 years mechanical design experience
- Experience with special machines preferred
- Well-versed in Solid Works
- Health/Medical plan with vision rider; 80% paid by Maris
- HRA Benefits
- Dental plan; 100% paid by Maris
- Life insurance; 100% paid by Maris
- 401K plan partnered with the top performing 401K supplier in the area!
- Short and long term disability
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick days
- Flex time
- Holiday bonuses
- Continued education and specialized career training
- New York State Apprenticeship program sponsorships
- Competitive wages (both hourly and salary options available)
To apply: send resume to email@example.com.