Maris Systems Design is a growing design & build automation firm located in Spencerport, New York. A small team feel with global client work, Maris is a dynamic environment with opportunity to expand your career across multiple industries including Automotive, Consumer Products, Electronics/Semiconductor, Computers and Peripherals, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Military, and Food industries. Maris is a great co-op opportunity for hands-on experience in a wide variety of automation projects.
Mechanical Engineers (Entry Level) work closely with our experienced design team on a wide variety of customers and machine automations.
- Detailing and updating existing assembly, designs, and detail drawings
- Writing maintenance/service manuals for our machines
- Communicating with vendors for technical specifications on components that are used in our designs
- Occasional work in our manufacturing facility to gain hands-on experience
- SolidWorks a must; AutoCAD experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Health/Medical plan with vision rider; 80% paid by Maris
- HRA Benefits
- Dental plan; 100% paid by Maris
- Life insurance; 100% paid by Maris
- 401K plan partnered with the top performing 401K supplier in the area!
- Short and long term disability
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick days
- Flex time
- Holiday bonuses
- Continued education and specialized career training
- New York State Apprenticeship program sponsorships
- Competitive wages (both hourly and salary options available)
- Requires a Mechanical Engineering background
- Technical lead for the engineering team through concept, design, and approval
- Maintaining schedules, budgets, adherence to scope
- Reporting and communications to customer
Send resume to email@example.com to apply.