Maris Systems Design is a growing design & build automation firm located in Spencerport, New York. A small team feel with global client work, Maris is a dynamic environment with opportunity to expand your career across multiple industries. Maris services the automotive, consumer products, medical, pharmaceutical, and defense industries and is currently hiring across multiple positions, including this entry level Mechanical Engineer role.
• Work closely with multi-disciplinary design team to plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for automation systems across multiple industries.
• Detail existing designs; update assembly and detail drawings.
• Support team in prototype testing and troubleshoot mechanical design issues.
• Write maintenance/service manuals for Maris automation machines.
• Communicate technical specifications on components used in our designs with the client as needed.
• Opportunity work in Maris’s manufacturing facility to gain hands-on experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
• Knowledge of SolidWorks is required
• AutoCAD knowledge is preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Great team player; ability to communicate effectively and clearly
• Health/Medical plan with vision rider; 80% paid by Maris
• HRA Benefit Provided lowering employees out of pocket expense
• Dental Plan; 100% paid by Maris
• Life Insurance; 100% paid by Maris
• 401K plan partnered with the top performing 401K supplier in the area
• Short term & long term disability
• Paid vacations, holidays, sick days
• Flex time
• Holiday bonuses
• Continued education and specialized career training
• New York State apprenticeship program sponsorships
• Competitive wages; both hourly and salary options available
To apply: send resume to email@example.com.